Large pores are the result of the environment, an inadequate skin care, aging and so on. They do not affect our health but they’re sure unaesthetic and shrinking them professionally costs close to a fortune. Here are some cheap and natural methods of tightening those large pores.Click to Read Full Article...
First of all, make sure you cleanse your face on a regular basis to remove any dead skin cells, dust and excess oil, which are one of the main reasons of large pores. When washing your face, use products that are rich in vitamin C, which increases elastin and collagen and tightens your skin.
1. Clay Mask – take any type of clay and dilute it with distilled water or green tea (1:1 proportion). Apply on your face and allow it to act for 20 minutes before washing off.
2. Almond Paste – soak some almonds in water and leave them hydrate overnight. The next day crush the almonds and then add corn syrup, granulated sugar and water and mix really well until turned into a paste. Apply this paste on your face and let it act for about 15 minutes before washing off with moderately warm water. In the end, apply an astringent.
3. Lemon Juice and Egg Whites – beat the egg white from an egg with 1 tsp. lemon juice and then apply on the face as a mask. Allow it to dry and then wash with warm water. Close the pores by ending with a cold face wash.
4. Cucumber Juice, Lemon Juice and Rose Water – take 1/2 cup cucumber juice, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 cup rose water and stir them well together. Use the mixture regularly to tighten your pores.
5. Salt and Buttermilk – take 1/4 cup buttermilk and 1/2 cup of sea salt and mix until turned into paste. Apply on your face and relax for about half an hour before rinsing with cold water. The salt acts as exfoliant, removing oil, dead skin cells and dust, while the buttermilk tightens pores due to its lactic acid.
6. Sugar Scrub – mix together 1 tsp. lemon juice with 1 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. olive oil and then add some sugar crystals. Apply on the face and gently rub it. Rinse with lukewarm water.